SafeCity offers a one day overview, a two day in-depth seminar, or a three day intense training program (with a supervisory module) focusing on the principles and application of Community Problem Oriented Policing (CPOP), with an emphasis on crime reduction and disorder abatement.
• Principles and Practices of CPOP
• Practical Problem Solving Methods
• Crime and Disorder Reduction Strategies
• Hot Spot Identification and Policing
• Directed Patrol
• Nuisance Abatement
• Change Management
• Re-engineering for Success
• Supervising a Results-Driven Police Agency
Issues in Municipal Policing for Municipal Managers and Elected Officials
Municipal managers and elected officials have many questions about law enforcement agencies, their operations, funding, and responsiveness to the community. Unfortunately, many municipal officials are skeptical of the answers they receive from their on agency, as well as the expectations of their community.